Releases by Date:
November 7, 2023
- No API changes released.
October 31, 2023
- EP Internal ID (epInternalId) has been added to the Markaaz Match input payload. This optional field may be used to assist in traceability to your backend system. This value is not used in any matching but it will be returned in the match response payload.
- EP Internal ID (epInternalId) has been added to the Portfolio Details response payload. The value may be passed in when adding an entity to a portfolio, again for the purpose of traceability to your backend system.
- Region (State) is no longer a required field. This was done to better support global addresses.
- The matchConfidenceThreshold has been added to the Markaaz Match response payload. This serves as a record of the threshold setting at the time the API was called and provides further confirmation that your settings are as expected. If you wish to change the threshold, this can be performed in the Enterprise Partner Portal by an Administrator on your team.
- A monitoringStatus field has been added to Portfolio Details response payload.
October 3, 2023
The legalStructure data field (string) has been added as an enhancement to the Markaaz Firmographic API response. legalStructure is a localized description of a business legal structure for which values vary by country.
August 1, 2023
Markaaz is set to release our v2.0 APIs in August. Version 2 is a significant change to the way our APIs are called and provides simplified entry with one API used to match and return the basic entity information. Also returned by the matching API, the Markaaz ID is the key to unlocking access to the data and services provided by most other APIs. With v2.0 we are also simplifying the compliance API and the decision API. You may also notice we are eliminating all but one of the GET APIs in v2.0. Similar to the v1.0 GET APIs, most new v2.0 POST APIs will accept a Markaaz ID as the input parameter. Refer to the architecture diagram or guides for more information. The one GET API is to retrieve your list of portfolios and does not require any input parameters.
Markaaz is making these changes to provide a simpler, more scalable and more flexible solution so that we may continue to evolve our products faster and provide a better, and easier to integrate, service to our customers.
Some new data is also being added in v2.0 including National ID and a Markaaz Global Credit Risk Score. More details on the new data fields and some new APIs will be available in the coming days. Check back for updates.
The Markaaz API Services enable enterprises to verify a business’s identity in real-time and automate approval decision-making to streamline onboarding processes and reduce risks associated with bringing on new small business partners. Markaaz’s unique Directory of over 300 million businesses, 98% of which are small businesses, powers our set of easy-to-use APIs and no-code offerings.
v1.0 APIs are deprecated.
Updated 7 days ago